Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 20

even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief ;
1 Timothy 1:13


This is our testimony, well for most of us anyway. We were not always pleasing to God, we sure didn't try to walk in the right ways, to seek to please Him or to basically just do good. Believe me if you are not living for Christ then you are living to destroy His name, that was our very nature. We didn't think the devil was after us, because he had us! I am so thankful for the mercy that God showed to me! He opened my eyes to my wicked ways, and thought I may still sometimes act ignorant that is my own chosing! I must be careful and you must too, make wise choices, choose to act becoming of who you are now! A child of the King, now act like it! Thank God for showing you just how ignorant you were and thank him even more for showing you mercy and grace by saving you!

No comments:

Post a Comment