Monday, February 28, 2011

February 25


Gen. 32:26
And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh . And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.


Wrestling with God, this is something that I don't think we really have considered doing with God, but after hearing a sermon on this verse, the thought crossed my mind. I realized that I have never had one of those moments with God, so I decided I would take hold of God and not let go till I am changed.
I think we all have situations that arise and we don't think about it at the time, but later we reaize we did just that, we wrestled with God. He is the only one that can change us, but we do have to be willing to accept it. Think about your struggles, how are you different now? If there doesn't seem to be any differences in you and you seem to have more struggles, maybe it's time to cry out to God and recieve what He has been wanting to do in you! Embrace Him, and walk away different!

No comments:

Post a Comment