Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 23

Jeremiah 3:14
'Return, O faithless sons,' declares the LORD;'For I am a master to you, And I will take you one from a city and two from a family, And I will bring you to Zion.'


What we always need to remember, is that no matter how far we walk away from God, He is always there waiting for us! He will restore us, but we must be willing to make that choice to turn back to Him. May I encourage you not to walk back but RUN! Run back to Him and be restored! We all have things in our lives that do take us away from Him, but we have to remember, we made the choice to let them come between us and Him. It's time to get back to Him, spend time with Him.. do you see that I am talking directly to me! I have so many times in the past two months put everything in front of Him. I forgot that I truly need that time with Him. My days go by horribly when I don't spend time with Him first to get it all started. I know that He wants to bless me, but I still need to ask Him to be with me, I don't need to just assume that He is here. I know that He is, but I also know that He wants to be acknowledged! So God, I know that there is nothing going to happen today that You and I can't handle together! Use me today Lord!!! Show me your ways, and Lord do the same for my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment