Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 17

6972 Pictures, Images and Photos
Luke 11:5
Then He said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and goes to him at midnight and says to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves;


Today I looked for a verse that said friend, because it's my best friend's birthday. This verse is fitting for me because I know if I went to my friend's house at midnight and said I needed three loaves, Leigh would give me four. She is a true friend! I know that any moment of any day, that if I called and said that I needed her, she would drop it all and be there for me! I told her a week or so ago that I have known her longer than anybody else that I can remember outside of family. I am thankful that 38 years ago, she yelled across the street to me and ask me if I wanted to come over! I miss her tremendously and love her like she is my own sister! Thank you God for letting us not only be across the street neighbors growing up, but becoming best friends. My prayer is that everybody has the friend in this verse, that they know if they need three loaves, they will receive it! That is what friends do!

No comments:

Post a Comment