Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 13



Peter 5:15 Greet one another with a kiss of love 

I can't help but think of my Aunt Charline when I read this verse. She was a godly woman and was a great example of what I should be more like! She always greeted us with a kiss and there was no denying that she loved us. There were many things that I saw her do, that reflected her love for the Lord. She read her Bible every morning and every night. She took Paul at his word when he said a woman should not enter the house of God without her head covered. She wore a hat to church each time she went.

As Christians we should show forth His love in all things that we do. I think we hold back on literally kissing others because of how we will look to others. Now if we know them, we probably greet them differently that those we don't. We should put what others think of us out of our mind and express ourselves more like Christ. Greet others as Jesus would, we represent Him every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment