Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan. 16


Proverbs 17:6
Grandchildren are the crown of old men, And the glory of sons is their fathers.


I have seen the saying "If I had known grandchildren were this much fun I would have had them first". I think it not that parents don't love their children, but when grandchildren come along they know it's their reward for not killing the children. No just kidding, but I do believe they will be a reward. Showing us that God loves to pass a little more of himself around through a child. Just think of how proud we are when we see our children succeed in life, well that is really no comparison of how proud God is of us. God wants the best for His children, just like we do. I also think of that crown, is this the silver hairs that come along with raising kids? Amazing to read the Bible and see how it relates to today's time. It is a book for all ages and remember it speaks to each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment