Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 10

And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."     Mark 8:7

How many times have we said something, then remembered these words?
The words that come out of our mouth will define who we are. When we are throwing the stones, it shows that we are judgmental, and more likely just plain mean. We always need to remember that we could be that woman standing there and how do we want people to respond to us?  Be mindful of your words, if it's not positive, encouraging and uplifting...then we probably don't need to be saying anything!

Lord, may the words that come out of my mouth be pleasing to you. May I be a reflection of you in all that I do! Forgive me when I have been judgmental, and help me to be an encourager for someone in a time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment