Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 8, 2016

Mark 1:2  As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, Behold I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way.


I am so thankful that I know that way! So many are in this world and have no hope! The Bible explains all that we need to know, yet so many people don't want to hear what it has to say. I know that over time people who have been called Christians have done things that are not pleasing to the Lord and it puts a bad taste in the mouths of others. They don't realize that we are human, we make mistakes, but we also serve a God that forgives. People are the worst to forgive, and most of those don't know the love of Christ.

My prayer is that I can be the mouthpiece for the Lord, that in my daily actions I can reflect Christ and I pray that others see I serve a Loving Father - who wants to have a relationship with each one of us!  As a Christian - we are either leading others towards Christ or away from Him.... how are we doing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment