Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 9, 2016

“At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’"  Matthew 25:6

The time is coming when we will all hear the call that the bridegroom is coming. Are we going to be ready?  We can't just say, "I will get my life right with Christ later." We have no clue when Christ will come back. Today is the day of salvation. We can't even be sure that God will draw us to Him, if we have turned our backs on Him several times before.  Ask yourself, "if I died right now, where am I going to spend eternity?" God will let you know. You can bet that as His child, He just reassured you that you will spend it with Him. If you have doubt, then today is your day of Salvation. Get it right with Him! Be prepared for the bridegroom to come get you and take you home with Him.

God, if the person reading this does not know you, I pray that they will realize that they are a sinner, that you died for their sins, and by placing their faith in YOU they can spend eternity with You. I thank you for what you plan to do with each of us today! Prepare our hearts and lives that we may be ready to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment