Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 3

Praise the Lord! I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation.
Psalms 111:1



My first thought is "of the upright" - was this when they could be standing up and singing? And read on, they were in the congregation - WOW! May this be a thought to remember when we are so tired of standing and singing, this is a Psalm - a prayer to God! We should remember this even when we don't want to stand and sing, we should still Praise the Lord. Who knows, He just may put a little joy in our heart. Open up -Let Him in! Next time forget about the people around you, just remember these words - "I will prise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation" and just do it - Praise HIM! You will begin to experience God in a way that you never have before - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment