Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 6

Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
Psalms 66:8


Well I was guilty of not letting this be done this weekend. When travling on the back of the motorcycle, I kept in mind that my husband was in front of me and when I had a song that was in my head, I would not sing outloud. My husband sang quite a bit on the trip. We need to get over the fear of sounding awful and just remember who our praises are being sung to and SING! After all God created us, and this voice that we have, so He thinks it is awesome. We were created to praise Him, so get over yourself (myself) and just do it. You have seen people just walking down the street praising His name, and what are our first thoughts? They are weird. No they are just obedient, praising Him and letting it be heard. Be on the weird side today and just let His praises be heard!


(Sorry I am behind, VBS and the trip this weekend took my focus away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment