Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May 31

Even my close friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me.
Psalm 41:9


Have you ever been betrayed by someone who you tought was a friend? It hurts, cuts you so deep, it's as if you can really feel that knife that was stabbed into you back. Even thinking about it now can bring back those feelings, and once again, you feel all alone, as if no one in the world cares. But we have hope to hold on to! We have a true friend sticks closer than a brother, His name is Jesus. He will never leave us or forsake us. All I can say about that friend that has hurt you, is, I am sorry. I know what you are going through and you will get through this. You can learn to pray for them and ask God to help them to realize that wrong that they have done. And even though they may ask for forgiveness, you can forgive! Your relationship may never be restored to what it was, but God can give you the grace and mercy to become friends with them again. Yes, they will just have to understand that trust will have to be earned, but time can heal wounds. Let your other best friend, Jesus, get you through it! It's time to let the healing process begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment