Monday, June 7, 2010

June 6


Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
Psalms 66:8


Well I am guilty of not letting this be done very often. When travling on the back of the motorcycle, I keep in mind that my husband is in front of me and when I have a song that is in my head, I just don't sing outloud. I need to get over the fear of sounding awful and just remember Who my praises are being sung to and SING! After all God created us, and this voice that I have, so He thinks it is awesome. We were created to praise Him, so I need to get over myself and and just do it. You have seen people just walking down the street praising His name, and what are our first thoughts? They are weird. No they are just obedient, praising Him and letting it be heard. Be on the weird side today and just let His praises be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment