Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oct. 1

"O Satisfy us in the morning with Your loveingkindness, That we may sing for joy and be glad all our days"
Psalm 90:14


This should be a reminder to us that God is here with us when we get up, He actually gives us that breath to get us out of bed. Take that time to recognize Him, then when you jump in the car crank up the radio (tuned to the Christian radio station or CD) and sing to Him. I guarantee that when you have that song in your head that you are not going to have that bad day. My day has started off behind and even dragging, not to mention that the computer and printer dont' want to work together, but I am going to pop up my favorite songlist (actually what you hear on this website) and worship in song today. Satan is not going to get me down. My joy comes from the Lord and satan cannot steal it today, so don't let him try to steal yours either! May your day be joyful!
I did even stop on the bridge and take pictures of the fog coming off the lake - it was awesome again today. I think I will replace yesterday's picture with Lake Blalock fog! Find God in the little things today - soak in His presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment