Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oct. 5

O LORD, how my adversaries have increased ! Many are rising up against me.
Psalm 3:1


How often do we feel this way, like the whole world is against us? When we do we must also remember the words that are in Psalm 3:3 - But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.. How comforting to know that as His child, He is protecting us, He is the one that is with us when we feel that our world is tumbling down. Draw strength from the one Who loves you more than anyting else. Know that He is with you, protecting your from this storm! This too shall pass and unfortunately we will go through many more, but always remember that God is with you, He is not leaving you alone when it seems like everybody else has. Maybe it's time to learn how to dance in the rain and feel what it is like to be soaked by God's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment