Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27

Opal Pictures, Images and Photos
Psalm 104:24
O LORD, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; The earth is full of Your possessions.

Sometimes I don't think we think about God's works are all around us. At this time of the year, we do get to see God actually showing off. The colors that He has created and spread throughout the trees right now is sometimes just breathtaking (well at least to me). I enjoy seeing what He has made for us. Even in the simple things, and look beyond that. Everything that is around us is part of God at work! Thank God for His work (you have family, a home, food...). Everything we have is because of Him. Enjoy His creation.

Just last week I drove up at work and this is what He had just for me to enjoy. I don't know if anybody else noticed, but I did! And I thanked Him for sharing it with Me! He chose me to share it with. I was blessed!! I was reminded that He is here with me, just as He was in the Old Testament when He showed up in a cloud!


No comments:

Post a Comment