Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 7

OSDR-1 Opal, sapphire and diamond ring in 14K gold Pictures, Images and Photos
John 1:40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.

We have to keep this in mind when we are sharing Jesus with others, that not everybody will follow Him, but there is hope that one will. I have heard the stastic that it takes a person being invited to church seven times before they say yes and come to church. So don't get discourged. God said to plant the seed, share His word, invite others and leave the rest to Him. Don't give up. After I got saved, I shared Christ with my mother for 15 years before she realized that she needed a Savior. I never gave up and I trusted God that He would work in her life, until then I would share and live a life that she could see Jesus in. When she came forward that Sunday morning before Easter in 2000, she told Chris that she wanted to know Christ like Chris and I knew Him. That was the greatest compliment ever. So keep on doing what you are doing, you will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment