Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6

Vintage Blue Opal Stone Silver Filigree Link Bracelet Pictures, Images and Photos
Mark 4:35
On that day, when evening came, He said to them, "Let us go over to the other side."


Are we ready? Are we willing to go with the Lord when He says to go over to the other side? It's not easy, but I do know that when He says, you just go and leave the rest to Him. It's not always going to be easy, but I promise God has a blessing in store for you. Even after I got saved, I never dreamed that God would say, I have plans for you, to leave your family and go where I need you, but He did and we did, and I don't regret any of it. As I said, there are days that it was rough, but God gave me strenght to walk through, and I have grown in ways that I am sure I never would have grown if we had not gone. We need to get out of our comfort zone and learn how to trust God and God alone for all things! He is awesome!! When He says, "Let us go", remember He is going with you, and do what He says!

No comments:

Post a Comment