Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21

Does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard?
Galatians 3:5 NIV


I knew what I wanted to share this morning and I had to search for the verse to go with it. I wanted a verse about Miracles. I know of four miracles that I would love to see happen: One for a friend that is trying to get pregnant, another for a friend that is awaiting an adoption, another is for my friend that has a 10 year old niece - Julie Ann, that may be facing cancer and also a 15 year old - Jade that is in hospital with 10 doctors studying her not knowing what is wrong . I know that God is still in the miracle working business. I also know that our prayers are for what we believe is best but sometimes they are not what God's plans are. So my prayer is still asking for a miracle but also asking God to wrap His hands around these people today. God has three hands that came to mind last night and these are what kind I am praying for: Healing Hands, Blessing Hands and Loving Hands! May He wrap these hands around the people that I am aware of and for others that are going through any issue right now that they just don't understand. I serve a Mighty God who loves us and wants to use us for His GLORY! May you feel God's presence in a mighty way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment