Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb. 17


Psalms 1:3
And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers.



There is hope for someone who walks with the Lord. When our storm comes we can face it head on with the Lord. He will make us like this tree. When we call out to Him He will keep us from breaking, although we may bend a little. As His child he wants to bless us, but we have to keep ourselves planted in Him! I know that in all that I have gone through that God has blessed me I had no strength in myself, my strength came from the Lord. I don't know how people can go through a storm without Him, I would surely break. Its amazing that after the storm, and the tree is battered that when the spring comes there is a big ripe peace of fruit to come off the branches, just remember to give that fruit back to God and thank Him for allowing you to grow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment