Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb. 24

Micah 5:5
And he will be their peace.



What comfort we have! God is with us through all things and we will always find peace in Him. He is always standing there with His arms wide open waiting to wrap them around us. When times don't feel peaceful, we do have a refuge, but it will be up to us to go there. It brings a thought in mind: No Jesus, No Peace; Know Jesus, Know Peace.
How true, I am thankful that I know that Peace of Jesus, that I don't have to live in turmoil looking for peace each day as we see others so desperately trying so many things to find that peace. Remember too that when we see others seeking, that we have that peace that we can offer them. Pray that God gives us an opportunity to give peace to others!

4 comments:

  1. So true, thanks for your sweet, inspiring words
    Have a great day!
    Love
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me think of friends and family who are going through rough storms. Sometimes all we have to do to show them Jesus is to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog - thanks for doing this! Sometimes the verse you post is just what I need to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stacy,

    I recently started a blog of my 34 years of teaching. The words in your post above rang so true for me when I wrote my post today.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete