Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb. 25



Gen. 32:26
And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh . And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.


Wrestling with God, this is something that I don't think we really have considered doing with God, but after Sunday's sermon the thought crossed my mind. I realized that I have never had one of those moments with God, so I decided I would take hold of God and not let go till I am changed.
Monday I went to Christian Supply and stood face to face with God at the checkout. I saw the book Love & Respect. And God said - "Ready to be changed"? I bought the book and am now ready to hold on to Him through this book and I am looking forward to being changed.
After two chapters I am already seeing me in this book and how I have my shortfalls and how I am caught in this cycle of my marriage where I have hindered my relationship with my husband more than I have helped it. We have not had an awful marriage, in fact its been a good marriage, but I am looking forward to the best years being those that are coming up.
I challenge you to get this book and read it. Be ready to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment