Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb. 20

2 Timothy 3:15
and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.



This is a scripture that is very real to me. The night that I got saved I wasn't in a church or even hearing somebody preach the word to me, I was at home in my bedroom. I know that all the things I had heard about Christ through my childhood and when I did go to church came flooding back to me at that moment and I realized that I needed Christ to save me. Even when children are young and it doesn't seem like they listen, God's word goes deep into their mind and will be revealed later. Give children God every chance you can. No matter what their age, we can plant those seeds that God can water and bring to fruit. I am proof of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment