Monday, December 20, 2010

December 13

Ephesians 1:6:
"to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved."

How many times do we truly think about Christ? Just who He is, just what He means to us? He was God's Son, His Beloved. For those of us who have children, we understand that bond, our flesh and blood. We don't think about how awesome God is, He gave His Son for us. We definitely don't deserve to be snatched out of the pits of hell, because without Christ we were headed straight there, but God loved us so much He sent His Son to die for us. I don't know if I could give any of my children for somebody else. I don't know that I would die for anybody outside my family. We need to be more thankful and praise God more because we take what we have way too lightly. I hope you can wrap your head around how much God loves you. As His child, we too are a treasure to Him. Today may you feel His presence, His arms wrapped around you and hear His voice saying - my child, I love you too, please don't ever doubt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment