Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 3


2 John 1:12 Though I have many things to write to you, I do not want to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, so that your joy may be made full.

Sometimes a letter just will not cut it, you need to see a person face to face so that you can see their expression or even know that they are getting what you tell them. I know that when my mom was going through her cancer and I disagreed with how she was not making lifestyle changes, I wrote her a letter, because at that time, she was not listening to my words face to face, but oh what joy to see her face when she realized that the words I had been writing about were so true. Seeing her face to face when she came to know Christ, definately made my joy full. Share good news with others, even in writing, but take that time for a personal touch too. Not only does God want to bless the other person, He wants to bless you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment