Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
Romans 12:19


Sometimes we may not take revenge on a person but we do tend to hold a grudge against them. I think this scripture can apply to that too. There are times when somebody will hurt our family or us and we must put that behind us, recognize who the real enemy is and go on. As I have said before, many times, even Christians let Satan use them to tear down others, and you will be in that path. Realize that is Satan attacking you and instead of getting mad at that person, just let Satan know, he cannot steal your joy! Believe me, this is how I have had to handle many situations. God will also deal with these people in how they treat others so remember that. Keep holding your head up, treat those people how you would really want to be treated and let them see Jesus in you! God will handle the rest! Trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment