Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6

Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.
Psalm 146:3


I wrote this gem six years ago...
I can't help but think of all the people who are mourning the death of the Pope. Many people think that he was their way to heaven but they have just believed in a lie. You may go far here on earth because of how good you are but it won't get you into heaven. I have been amazed at watching these people who looked to him as their savior.
Here at home we had also lost a very dear friend this week. I know for sure that Miss Lucy is in heaven today because of her faith in Christ. She trusted in God for her salvation and because of that we have assurance the she is standing before God right now, rejoicing in Heaven!
There in only one person to trust for Salvation and His name is Jesus!

I just had to share this one today, it still means the same to me as it did then. This week were are reminded of what Christ did on the cross for us. Take time to think about Him and what He did for us so that we could spend eternity with Him. There is only one Savior and His name is Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment