Friday, April 30, 2010

April 28

Psalm 105:15
Do not touch my annointed ones, And do my prophets no harm.


Ever really thought about this one? I guess being the pastor's wife, I have. I have often seen pastors get raked through the coals and it breaks my heart. So far we have been truly blessed but Chris has friends that I can't even imagine having to go through what they have been through. My thoughts are always, well they will get what is coming to them for trying to destroy God's man. Sad to say it is mostly words that people use to destroy them, and even sadder is that the people don't even realize that they are being a tool of the devil. They call themselves Christians, but when they are in the midst of destroying a man, they are going extremely opposite of God's word. Take God's words to your heart, think about them and hide them in your heart so that you and I may not sin against God.

No comments:

Post a Comment