Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15

Art Deco 1 Carat Princess Cut Sapphire and Diamond Engagement Ring in Platinum Pictures, Images and Photos
1 Timothy 5:15
Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.


Have you ever really thought about it? We are all following something. If we are not following God, we are following the opposite of him, Satan. Now who really wants to believe they are following Satan, most won't admit to it, but in truth they are doing just that - Following Satan. Now people don't go around saying I am a Satanist, but you must admit, if they are not Christians, they are something! And believe me, after giving my life to God, I know who I had been giving all my glory to before and his name was not Jesus. I did lots of damage in the name of Satan. Now I am sure that you will not get pleasant feedback when you tell somebody that is not a Christian that they are following Satan, but because we are Christians, we know the truth! We must help them remember that the Truth will set them free!

Have a great day. Keep me in your prayers, been battling vertigo since Sunday, ready for somebody to stop this ride and let me stop spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment