Monday, September 27, 2010

September 29

Sapphire bracelet Pictures, Images and Photos
Psalm 66:3
Say to God, "How awesome are Your works! Because of the greatness of Your power Your enemies will give feigned obedience to You.


I have a place where I delight when I ride past it in the mornings. This morning I saw the mountains and the clouds settling down upon them. I was reminded of God and how incredible He creates things just for me to see. We can see His handiwork all around us, if we are willing to look and recognize that it is all HIM! Thank Him for what He creates for you! We again are reminded that because of Him, we are not defeated, even though the enemy comes after us and tries to destroy us, we must remember that the enemy is still at the hands of God. Nothing is going to happen to us that God doesn't know about and He allows. What Satan means to harm us, God means for it to be good. Know that this too shall pass and God reward is just on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment