Monday, September 27, 2010

September 30

'Beauty' Blue Sapphire Pictures, Images and Photos
Proverbs 1:20
So you will walk in the way of good men And keep to the paths of the righteous.


The verses before and including this are talking about walking in wisdom, spending time in God's word, applying it to your life. If we seek to live as God wants us to then we do have the security that is promised. We have eternal security because we have placed our faith in Him, but we will have the security that comes in the way of peace in our lives when we are living the way we should. Peace is huge in all of our lives. When I realize that things are not as they should be in my life and I get discontent, easily upset and out of my routine, I can easily look back and realize that my focus is not where it should be. I have taken my eyes off of God and placed them on me and everything else around me. I am sure that you can also relate to this place in your life. So how do we fix it? Spend time with Him, ask Him to guide you in all your ways, listen to His voice and follow! God offers peace to us that we can find nowhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment