Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 14



Romans 5:5
God's Love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.


This is just a reminder of how great God is and He can do the impossible if we just let him. I am taken back to the night I surrendered my life to Christ and then the time after that. Most of you may know my testimony and know how there was no love in my heart for Chris. After I gave my life to Christ and I saw Chris for the first time, God showed me what Love was all about. It was God that placed that love back in my heart for Chris in a way that is really undescribable. I am so thankful that God loves us that much and He can do things in us that we could never imagine! It's all about placing your faith in Him and trusting Him for all things. Those "all things" can be incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment