Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5



Pslalm 25:8
Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.


God is the only one that has it all together. You will find no fault in Him. The great news is that He does want the same thing for us, even though we are going to stumble greatly along th way. The great news is that He draws the sinners to Him, He wants all to know Him. Some may not even realize that He is the one leading them, but He is. He makes us aware of what we are doing right and wrong, and He convicts us too, even when we didn't realize what conviction was. I am so thankful that 24 years ago, I had heard His words along the way, and I realized that He was drawing me to Him, and I surrendered to Him. If you don't know Him, listen to Him, He does speak, and He wants you to know him, not just with your head but with your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment