Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 17


Psalm 118:29
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever.



In all things give thanks whether good or bad. God allows us to go through many circumstances. He loves us and wants us to trust Him completely. When everything is going great we have a tendency to forget to give thanks. Enjoy the day He has given you - thank Him for giving you breath today. And find something that He has created just for you. For me it was the sky opposite the sunrise, it was an awesome shade of purple, and then after dropping Ethan off I turned onto the street home and saw the mountains in the backgroud - INCREDIBLE and it was just for me - I did thank God for letting me enjoy! He is awesome! (Nope the picture is not from this morning, it was taken on one of our motorcycle trips, but I remembered what an awesome shade of purple the camera caught and I wanted to share)

No comments:

Post a Comment