Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 25


Hebrews 2:4
God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will.


I know I have a tendency to repeat, but this is because I think it is important. I often ask if we are taking time to see what God is showing us, He reveals Himself to us in so many ways, but I think we close our minds and our eyes to it. We see what is in front of us, but we do not realize the wonders and miracles that lay before us. Take that time to seek God out, not just in the Bible but in life everyday. I share so often about how He shows off with His amazing sunrises and sunsets. He is there waiting for someone to realize that He truly is sharing with us. When you get the opportunity to witness a birth, you see the miracle that is right before you, you realize just how awesome God is, that He can create something so wonderful!
When I see "God also testifying with them", makes me realize that it is not just Him doing something spectacular, it is somebody else that is part of what He is doing. We have all been a part of what He is sharing, but do we realize this? Our waking up in the morning is a miracle in itself. God has chosen one more day to let us see and enjoy life. Take time today to enjoy all that God has created for you, let Him show you how He can also use you to be a part of His signs and wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment