Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 15



Matthew 2:20
"Get up, take the Child and His mother, and go into the land of Israel; for those who sought the Child's life are dead."

What if Joseph had never listened to these words and decided to take matters upon himself and go his own way? What a mess we could have all been in. Has there ever been a time that you heard God tell you to go somewhere? Well actually once I did, and it was amazing to see what He had in store for me. I got to see family that I had not seen in years. It was at a funeral for an uncle, nobody called me to tell me he had passed away, but God impressed upon me that I needed to go to my Daddy's graveside, and that is what I did. We just have to keep in mind that God knows what is best for us and when He tells us to do something, we should do it. Blessings will always follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment