Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 3


Psalm 48:5

God has ascended with a shout, the Lord, with the sound of a trumpet.

This just gets me excited thinking about the return of Christ. We have seen some pretty awesome sights all around us, but they will not compare to the return of Christ. How exciting that moment will be for those of us who know Him. For some, it may be that time they realize that all that "religion" talk was true after all. That those who walked by faith, believing that there was a God who sent His Son to die for them, believed just as they say they did. This will not be a happy time for them. But for us - it's rejoicing all the way! I would like to think that I am going to see it in my lifetime, but if not, I am sure that our view will also be spectacular. It's a great hope that we have and we can look forward to The Return of the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment