Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15

Hebrews 10:11
Every priest stands daily ministering and offering time after time the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins;


This can not get much plainer than this. It's also a reminder to us of what did take away our sins, His name is Jesus, and He was the sacrifice that paid it all for us. He died on the cross to take away our sins. I just wish that people could understand that the Bible is true to its word, and it is really not so hard to understand. But then I have to remember that it's the Holy Spirit that draws us to Him for that understanding also. But we must never forget that we still have to share this with others, because God may be using us to be that person that helps them to understand even more. I am so thankful that I put my faith and trust in Christ and I know that He and He alone is the one that died for my sins, so that I don't have to worry about confessing to another person all my sins so they can be forgiven. I have a direct line to the throne of God and His name is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment