Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6

Psalm 41:6
Even my close friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me.


This is one of those verses that stings me because I have had one of those friends before. You love them with all your heart and know that you would do anything to help them out if they needed it and then the next thing you know they no longer want to be a part of your life. It makes no sense at all to you. But what I have to keep reminding myself is that it is their loss. So we must remember that we are not alone when this happenes to us, even when we feel we have been completely betrayed, we are not the first person to go though this and we won't be the last. Just keep your eyes focused on Jesus and He will help heal the hurt that have taken up residence in your heart. And yes you will be cautious in making another friend, but relax, they are not all the same, you can trust again and know that God can send somebody else to be a real, true friend to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment