Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 20

Colossians 4:12
Epaphrus, who is one of you, a bondservant of Christ, greets you always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

So we see that Epaphrus was a prayer warrior, an example to follow. Are we putting others before the Lord and praying for them? I know we often do when we know that there is a need in their lives, but we need to do it more often. Make a list of people you know and love and pray for them more often, take them the the Lord and honestly pray for them that God would protect them, comfort them, guide them and bless them. Sometimes we don't really know what is going on in their lives and they really do need prayers. Think of how often we have issues in our lives going on that we never share with anybody. I know that I have people praying for me and that is what gets me through. Be that prayer warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment