Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 26

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.



I think most of us feel as though we have walked through the shadow of death. And if we haven't, then hold on, it won't be long and you will be there too. But we have great comfort in these words! We are to fear no evil, why? Because God is with us. No matter what it is that we are going to be going through we must hold on to that thought and know that God is going to be there right there with us, even if we feel that He is not there, He really is. As the crook in the staff is wrapped around you and pulling you to Him, take comfort in that! Know that He wants to hold you near to Him so that He can take care of you. Now it is just up to you to let Him do His job!

No comments:

Post a Comment