Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23

1 Corinthians 10:25
Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience sake,

We see this verse and know that it means what it says, but sometimes it is hard to get beyond what we know it is and eat it! We must realize that God created many things for us to eat so get over what you think about it and try it, you just may love it! I love asparagus and never thought I would even try it.

Ethan is six and is now learning where the food we eat comes from. One day on the way home from school he ask me if I knew why cows were created, he told me so that we would not run out of something to drink. Then I also told him that cows were created for us to have food too, that we get steaks, hamburger meat, ribs and lots of other good meat from them. The look was amazing. Then he ask me if I knew why horses were created, so that we could have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment