Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30

Micah 7:8
Enemy, don't laugh at me. I have fallen, but I will get up again. I sit in the shadow of trouble now, but the Lord will be a light for me.


Have you been in this place? If you haven't, you may be one day. We may all go through something that we feel others are watching us and making fun of us, but remember, there is an enemy behind them! His name is satan. He seeks to destroy us, but don't let him do that. He wants you defeated but you must remember that you serve somebody that is much greater than Satan! His name is Jesus - and during your times of trouble He is the one that you are to run to. He will be that lighthouse for you to run to and He will be the one to guide you through that storm! You must remember that the fruit does not grow on the mountaintop but in the valley and we must walk through that valley sometimes in order for us to grow. Hold on to Jesus and let Him walk with you and nurture you and help you to grow. He will help to restore you and make you what He desires for you to be.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post today. It came at the perfect time that I needed to be reminded of His great love for me and that He is truly the only one I can turn to for the ultimate comfort, support, encouragement and healing!

    Blessings in abundance to you today and always!

    ReplyDelete