Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13


Psalm 125:2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever.

Do you realize what being surrounded does? It protects. So remember as His children we are protected by Him. What a comfort that should be to us. I know I talk about fear alot, but I think many of us are confronted by it and sometimes very often. So I just want to reassure you that you don't have to live in fear. You can have that peace knowing and trusting that God is with you, protecting you, surrounding you. Often we do feel alone but we must realize that we are not. My spiritual gift is Faith - so for me I just know that no matter what, and no matter how bad it is going to be, that God is with me, He is not going to leave me and He is going to get me through this. I also have to remember that not everybody has that kind of faith, but I can encourage them that it will be okay and let them know that when their faith is weak, His is strong! So be encouraged today and know that it will all be okay, you are surrounded and protected by God!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stacey,

    My day somehow doesn't feel right until I come to your site to find what gems you have to share from God's jewelry box. Thank you for being such a light for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that! And you my friend are helping to keep me on my toes! thank you!

    ReplyDelete