Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21

Song of Songs 4:7
All beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you.


This is an oldie, but one that I feel is always worth repeating. Especially since some of us are getting a little older and we seem to start finding those flaws in us.

There is something God wants us to always remember. It's easy to look in the mirror and see "flaws", but we have none in God's eyes. God made each of us unique and remember His words, "how beautiful". So keep this in mind when you don't like what you see in the mirror. You were created just for His glory and He smiles when He sits back and looks at His creation (you). Know that you are beautiful, so start acting like it, you have no flaws - God said it!

1 comment:

  1. I read a wonderful book to my class by Max Lucado. I think it is entitled You Were Wonderfully Made and it addresses this issue with young children. Blessings sweet lady

    ReplyDelete