Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24

Proverbs 8:8
"All the utterances of my mouth are in righteousness; There is nothing crooked or perverted in them.


I love the words of the Bible, how it instructs us on everything, especially when we come across words that you know are meant for you and me. My desire is this verse, that everything that comes out of my mouth could be postitive, uplifting, encouraging... but sometimes, they are not. I do believe that if we truly thought about what we said, we would think back to the verses that we have read and would apply them. I know that that Bible talks about our toungue, how wicked and hurtful we can be so often, but we must remember, each time we open our mouth, we make a choice to say something positive, or something negative. So today, remember this verse and let everything that comes out of your mouth (and mine) be righteousness - positive, enoucouraging, and uplifiting. Today may our mouthpiece reflect God in all that we do.

1 comment:

  1. Boy does my tongue hurt sometimes! Especially to the people I love the most.

    ReplyDelete