Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 19

Phil. 1:9-10
And this I pray , that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent ; that ye may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ;

God only wants His best for us. He wants us to grow closer to Him every day so that we may know the Truth. When we are in the Bible we learn God's ways, the best ways for us to live. Our discernment comes from Him, He lets us know what is healthy and unhealthy for our lives, but we must be willing to listen to His voice. If we never studied His word, we might not have the knowledge that He offers us. By staying in His word we grow in knowledge and strength. May we be able to stand before Him on judgment day and hear Him say, "well done, you really listened to what I had to say and I am proud of you."

1 comment:

  1. Blessings sweet Stacey. I gave you an unofficial award on my blog Friday. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete