Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 29

As water reflects a face, so a man’s heart reflects the man.
Prov. 27:19


What is our refection? We should reflect Christ in all that we do, but we are human and we don’t. Aren’t we thankful that we have such a loving God that forgives us when we don’t always reflect Christ in our lives? We also should remember that it’s not only the people out in the world around us that are looking at us, but the very ones that we see each day that are seeing this reflection. Make it your prayer and your choice to reflect Christ in your daily walk, not just the trip to church or to go be with other church people. May the reflection that you give be a clear reflection that others can see and realize that your heart is caring, compassionate and kind, and one that loves the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Stacey,

    I really needed this post today. I asked you to pray for me some posts back regarding a co-worker that I really struggle with getting along with. We are both Christians but have such different philosophies. I am beginning to question if it is me that is the problem. I will continue to be in prayer about this. I am printing this post to take with me as I leave for work. Blessings to you precious lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog! I like that in the midst of blogland I can come back to God's word :) Brings sunshine to my day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see that I have the dates posted through the 29th. That is because I am in Chicago visiting Paxston and I was not sure if I would be near a computer to get the post up. Have a great weekend.
    Thank you both for your encouraging words!
    VKT - am still praying about this friend. God will let you know if it is you, but reading your blogs I can see your heart, I don't think it is you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey,

    God did answer my sweet Christian mentor!! I tagged you in a post today....enjoy the time with your son.


    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete